German Standard Intensive Course for Caregivers
Download now all the course information
Course schedule und prices: 2019 / 2020
|Duration||1-4 weeks||5-11 weeks||12 weeks +|
|Price per week||170 €||150 €||125 €|
Standard Intensive 20 Nursing
Genius LSA Sprachen- und Bildungsinstitut offer the following services
- maximum 12 participants
- intensive language training from Monday to Friday
- A1- C2
- participation certificate
- placement test
- systematic advice on your learning path
- examination booking options
- extensive cultural and leisure program
- Library access
- highly qualified teachers
- This is the 1st item
- This is the 2nd item
- SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 08:30 a.m – 11:45 a.m or 12:15 p.m – 03:30 p.m
- PARTICIPANTS PER CLASS: 5- 12 participants*
- DURATION: 1 week - 56 weeks
- AGE: Minimum age: 21
- LESSONS:20 lessons per week / 45 minutes each
- LEVELS: A1 to C2
- A1 - B2: Conveying of general language according to CEFR C1: Conveying of professional language skills *if the B2-level is completed (evidence required), the C1-level for specialized language can be booked without previous participation in general-language lessons
- Our course classification is in accordance to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
About the course
In our Standard Intensive Course 20 for Caregivers, you will be able to study five days a week in groups of 5-12 participants.In total, the course contains 20 lessons per week. You can eather book short or long stays at our institute. Our experienced teachers will guide you to your goal using varied lessons and interesting study material. Depending on your personal goals and the different requirements set by ministries and authorities or medical associations, we will provide lessons in this course leading up to the level required by CEFR, which you will need for taking up your profession in Germany. In doing so, we will initiate the course with general-language lessons, which is followed by specialised lessons for caregivers and medics in seperate groups.
With German language knowledge: course starting dates: every Monday
For beginners: Every first Monday of a month starting dates for beginners without german language knowledge.
07.01.2019, 04.02.2019. 04.03.2019, 01.04.2019, 06.05.2019, 03.06.2019, 01.07.2019, 05.08.2019, 02.09.2019, 07.10.2019, 04.11.2019, 02.12.2019
*If the stated minimum amount of participants is not reached, we will reserve ourselves to lower the amount of teaching hours.
**In exceptional cases, more than 15 participants can be assigned to a class temporarily.